Mix ‘n Match Deals
All about our deals and what counts as 1, 2, 3 items, etc.
Mix & Match from the list below:
ANY 8 items for £195
ANY 5 items for £145
ANY 3 items For £110
Living Room 1 item
Dining Room 1 item
Stairs & Landing 1 item (landing 2mx2m)
Hallway & Stairs 1 item (hallway 2mx2m)
Bedroom 1 item
Chair 1 item
Sofa 2 or 3-seater 2 items
4-seater – Corner 3 items
Through Lounge 2 items
Footstool 1 item
Hallway 1 item
MESSAGE NOW OR BOOK-ON LINE up to 29 DAYS IN ADVANCE!
Just follow the link below
Or call/text the numbers below.
Office: 01924 764720
Text: 07730 026799
- £20 deposit on booking and the rest on completion.
- If you want to rearrange or cancel your appointment, we must receive at least 48 hours’ notice or your deposit will be not be refunded and another deposit will need to be paid, for another booking.
- All jobs are subject to a minimum call out fee of £60.
- Through Lounges/Lounge Dinners class as two items.
- Corner Sofas class as 3 items (MAXIMUM 6-Seater).
- Offers must be carried out by certain dates, these are shown on our social media and can be found on our website.
- We do move furniture, within reason, like sofas and armchairs. We do ask that you move any breakables, nick-nacks, cabinets and wardrobes. Draws MUST be fully emptied and sturdy enough to be moved. In bedrooms, if you want beds moving, these must be within reason and mattresses removed before we arrive.
- Offer is to be used at one property only.
- Offer must be used in one visit.
- Only one offer redeemable per booking
- If more than 5 items the cheapest item will be included in the offer.
- Any extra items/carpets will be charged at £35 each.
- We will pre-hoover the carpets for an extra £5 per carpet.
- Slots first come first served based on deposits received.
- Breeze Offer is with any offer or JUST £9.50 each with any of our services.
- Stain Remover Offer with any offer or JUST £9.50 each
with any of our services.
- Please take note we are unable to clean Wilton carpets.
If your carpet is Wilton and you have not informed us about this at least 48 hours before the appointment the deposit will not be refundable.
Postcode Issue on the Website
Problems with payment
When booking through the website we have noticed that
Sometimes the payment option defaults as it doesn’t
Recognise your postcode. This is an issue with stripe payment processor that
We don’t have any control over.
So, when typing the postcode, it has to be typed in the same
way as your bank has it stored. This has to match so that the
payment can be made. So it could be
Please try a variation first, if you still have an issue, we can
Book you in manually, and a deposit taken by bank transfer.
Thank you for your patience, and we apologise for any
Inconvenience. Stay Safe!
Covid 19 Plan
How we are managing according to guidelines.
With the current situation in the UK with Coronavirus, we are able to work but we want to work by government guidelines to ensure we are working in the safest manner possible to keep you and us safe. With this in mind we have put a plan in place to do this.
- When we arrive at your property we will be gloved, masked and our equipment disinfected. We will knock on the door to make you aware we have arrived. We will then head back to the van to get all our equipment.
- If you could open the door for us and move to another room that we are not cleaning, while we clean.
- We ask room lights and doors are left open to indicate what carpets/items need cleaning. All other doors EXCEPT the kitchen and bathroom to be closed. (We ask the bathroom and kitchen to be left open so we are able to fill up our machine to carry out the clean).
- Once the cleaning is finished, we ask final payment is made by bank transfer to;
Bubble & Squeak Cleaning LTD
Sort code: 40-45-11
Account number: 72395185
Or the remaining balance is left in cash on the kitchen side and clearly labelled.
- In place of the money we will leave you our paperwork.
– Job sheet: – this shows what’s been done and any marks or stains.
– Aftercare sheet: – explains what to do after the clean.
– A Thank you letter.
- As we leave the property, we will disinfect any touch points (anything we have touched) as we leave and will shout you as we are going out the door.
- You will be then safe to come and lock up.
By sticking to these steps, you can be sure we have left the property doing everything we can to leave it as safe as possible for you and your loved ones.
Covid-19 deposit Plan
If you have to cancel at very short notice (under the 48-hour period) because you have Covid-19, you will have to get a test and to show us proof via a photo of the letter or text. We will then be more than happy to rebook you in and your deposit will not be lost.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to prove you have symptoms via a letter or text, you will lose your deposit.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Going to work
You may only leave your home for work if you cannot reasonably work from home.
Where people cannot work from home – including, but not limited to, people who work in critical national infrastructure, construction, or manufacturing – they should continue to travel to their workplace.
This is essential to keeping the country operating and supporting sectors and employers.
Public sector employees working in essential services, including childcare or education, should continue to go into work.
Where it is necessary for you to work in other people’s homes – for example, for nannies, cleaners or tradespeople – you can do so.
Otherwise, you should avoid meeting for work in a private home or
garden, where COVID-19 Secure measures may not be in place.
Employers and employees should discuss their working arrangements,
and employers should take every possible step to facilitate their
employees working from home, including providing suitable IT and
equipment to enable remote working.
The risk of transmission can be substantially reduced if COVID-19
secure guidelines are followed closely. Extra consideration should
be given to those people at higher risk.
Published 4 January 2021